We are currently looking for a midwife to expand our team,
- Hold a midwifery degree;
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Work weekdays and weekends;
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and empathy;
- Work in a team while demonstrating autonomy and initiative.
- Speaking several languages is an asset;
- Driver's license B
- Fixed term contract of 1 year ;
- Full-time, part-time;
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- Pleasant and friendly environment;
- Dynamic and young team.
Applications (CV and letter of motivation) should be addressed to Mrs MEJRI Salwa, Director of SAFEMS.